The Pokemon Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness Empty Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness

Post by Lexy Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey i was just htinking about the gamecube pokemon games and i was like..is it possible that they might make another..because personally i love the concept of those games and they are way better than any of the pokemon stadium type games...besides Shadow Luiga was awesome..i would sooo like it if they would make another one...what do you guys think was it cool or just too different?

Lexy

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness Empty Re: Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness

Post by Inferno™ Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Shadow Lugia? I've heard of it, but I have never actually seen it in action.
Inferno™
Inferno™

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness Empty Re: Pokemon Colloseum and XD Gale of Darkness

Post by Giraffe Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 am

Last edited by Giraffe on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexy Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:11 pm

yeah its really cool. the gamecube pokemon games are really good actually but i think people didnt buy it because they thought it would be like pokemon stadium which it isnt. its one of the few pokemon games with a good storyline

Lexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down