The Pokemon Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend!

3 posters

Go down

Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend! Empty Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend!

Post by Inferno™ Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Introducing the new points system, otherwise known as PTS. Learn all about it here - https://pokehorizon.forumotion.com/forum-rules-f5/the-pts-feature-t19.htm#83

Once you are done reading and exploring the new wonders, there is also something I need to notify of. Recently, we have not been getting any new members to the site and we need to pick up the pace before some of us get bored and leave the site. Here's the thing I want you guys to try.

See if you guys can get any of your friends either at school, in the neighborhood, online communities, anywhere to this site and you will earn +50 PTS for each friend referred. Just post here with your friend's username, and you'll get your points.
Inferno™
Inferno™

Back to top Go down

Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend! Empty Re: Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend!

Post by Blaze Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 am

ill try to get friends but not any of my friends play pokemon, soz
btw i wont leave anytime soon Wink
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend! Empty Re: Updates: PTS System & Refer a friend!

Post by Inferno™ Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah, because this place will be filled with action once HG&SS come out. xD Everyone would be discussing, trading, etc. Can't wait.
Inferno™
Inferno™

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku~ Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:04 pm

I claim Zane's points for inviting me just because I can.
Roku~
Roku~

Back to top Go down

Post by Inferno™ Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Lol, I shall give points to mahself. ^__^
Inferno™
Inferno™

Back to top Go down

Post by Roku~ Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Pew pew. ;(
Roku~
Roku~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum